Thread: I Passed!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 10:06 AM   #29
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Harkoliar, i did not take the DLSU test seriously so that's why i failed... hehehe

anyways, yes i have heard of that, and well, the only thing i can really f*ck up is math, so bad me if that happens... but then it is not that hard, considering they are to throw you basics... if i do not pass that... god then i really deserve to be kicked in the ass...

i plan to take up law yes, since grade school, and LoA, sure! I will take up your lawyer... i like being on the defensive and all that.. proving otherwise is much more satisfying than the opposite and well, my fees with you will be... discounted as long as you share your loot or whatever!

back to Hark, thanks for the offer thing BTW, i haven't been online lately, and that's why i couldn't reply fast. i will text ya if anything is wrong... [img]smile.gif[/img] and well, my cel is still the same so don't worry about it, i still have your number... the globe one.

the only really scary thing is... i am pressuring myself too much this 3rd term, and the class seems broken as of the moment... i mean 22 passed, 14 rejected and two are wait-listed. that can be a bummer.. and the thing here is: once we start college, after a week or two, the friendship we have built for four long years will be gone... even with your BESTEST FRIEND. i think it's a fact, and nothing can ever change that which sucks.