View Single Post
Old 12-03-2001, 03:34 PM   #30
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
HEY!!! DAY 2, NO CIG!!!

Thank you everyone! Your post have really helped! (Buys support group a round of whatever they are drinking::

Lord of Alchohol, try putting the patch on your back insted of your arms. I am quitting with 3 other people and we are all on the patch (and gum), one of them lays tile and the other has a job with a lot of lifting. We all keep it on our back and it doesn't fall off, even in the shower. Also, put the patch on before you go to sleep and don't smoke the next morning. Get it all out of your system the night before you quit.

Silver, I'm going to try to find that book. My neighbor who is part of our 'quit smoking ring' said the same thing the book did, "Don't think of it as quitting, look at it as cutting back. That way, if you have a cig a yesar from now, you don't feel as if you have failed triggering the need to start again."

Drake, we need to stay in touch! (Watership Down was a book first then an animated movie.)

Madman Rogovich, today was easier than yesterday for me and I'm so happy I'm doing it. Just make up your mind to do it! It's a good feeling!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

A BIG congrats to you so far!! I have a lot of faith you will do this.

Watership down is a book and a movie!?! well I'm so busy lately I bearly have enought time to post on IW let alone read. so looks like I'll be looking into the movie. just let me add it to my list of things to do *Drake polls out a piece of paper* right then, Watershi...hey Neil don't bite that!! no it's my list Neil, not food! ARG!! *rip* oh great now I need to make a new list. stupid bunny...ouch! my ear!! ok ok sorry your not a stupid bunny. geesh

BTW if you are interested I'm also on icq and sms. my icq # is 130812418 and my sms name is bocaj, and this goes for every one else who's interested too.