View Single Post
Old 11-29-2001, 03:30 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well your not on your own as a Wizardry newbie - the only Wizardry I have played is the Demo (and that rocked). Have you played it yet, or have you checked that your "puter" has the minimum specs - it is the first game I will have bought that demands a 3D graphics card - LOL, went out and bought one back in April just for this game (how's that for anticipation ) - ahh, isn't it great to have disposable income [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] .

Another Christmas present - how many times per year do you celebrate it, or do you have lots of relatives - yo have a pretty understanding brother by the sounds of it!!!

You never did tell me if you were going to accompany me to the Lions game next year - better dig out those dates and make some plane and footie bookings soon.

Handicap is 14 golf clubs - really is 12 at the moment - made it down to single figures way back in 1988 (the year before starting the Chem Eng degree) - it varies in the 10/1/12 bracket. Best score when in Scotland in August was 70 on a par 69 course (damn, I missed that small 4 footer for a par on the last).

Davis cup - WOOHOO - Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi Oi Oi [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]