View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 12:40 PM   #67
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
(Continuing this thread originally posted by Ladyzekke)

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER? Almost a year

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME? Steve

GOT ANY ANIMALS? Not right now, had to put our 11 year old boxer, Sage to sleep 3 months ago, but are looking to get another boxer very soon

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE? Townhouse

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? Not religious, but very spiritual

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS? Jelly ball points rule!

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS? The escapism aspect

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE? 1999 Mazda Protege

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS? You darn right!!!
(Located at http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks ?)

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)? Computer technician (laid off at the moment)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)? I like all music if it's well done, but am partial to hard rock

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Nada, only child

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES? Mountains, all day and all night!

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? A creative nomad with the 20gb hard drive, loaded up

CHIPS OR DORITOS? Doritos

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)? Was chased by dinosaurs once, scared the crap out of me!!!

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD? They think it's funny, but like that it makes me happy

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS? Planescape:Torment; Baldur's Gate II; The Operative:No One Lives Forever

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT? Absolutely

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD? You bet!

WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN YOU HEARD OF THE ATTACKS ON 9-11-2001? I was on my way into work, listening to the KQRS morning show, as Brycie told Tom Bernard that a plane had hit the WTC.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE FORUM ON IRONWORKS? Always been partial to the General Discussion board. Say, that reminds me, I wouldn't mind an Arcanum section!

HOW DID YOU FIND IRONWORKS AND THE FORUM? Can't remember, but I think I was looking for help with BG2 at the time and did a search.

(I Added a few)