View Single Post
Old 12-06-2001, 07:33 AM   #4
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I own a PS2 and enjoy it very much. You can play DVD's and all but a few PSOne games (if you buy used games they should be cheaper). PS2 games are expensive new. But you can buy those used as well. I have owned a PSOne and have controllers, games and memory cards, all this is usable with a PS2. It is the first backward compatable system made. Sony has gone out of their way to cater to the tastes and desires of the console gamer. Lifetime you should have checked things out a bit more and priced the games and other required gear first.
250 is right though you bought it at the wrong time. The price may drop in the near future, but not before Next Year.

250 as far as all the PS2 games being dull that is a matter of taste as well...Personally I don't see where the X-Box games are any different at all. Oh Boy yet another Fighting game, Racing game or Skateboard game.
X-Box is made by Microslut. Just what I wanna do...give MS more money.
Sorry. MS is selling these machines at a loss of nearly $100.00 per machine. Why? Because they can. They have huge stores of cash to blow in order to buy their way into this market. They put expensive components into the X-Box, your getting about 15% to 20% more machine, but they are going to make that money up somewhere. You know that.

All this considered it is still a matter of taste. I am not trying to be an arse. Just trying to get my point across. I am a PS1 or PS2 fan.
Because they have proven to me that they want to produce what gamers want.
Anyway that's all I have to say on this matter. Sorry if I ranted.
[img]graemlins/hippysmile.gif[/img]