View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 10:07 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

For those who care...In two weeks, I start a new position ... a side-ways move (read as no increase in pay) to a new position in my dept. I will be a buffer between our brokers and the prequalification and the mortgage analysts.

Currently, we have people doing a Prequalification decision (who get phone Calls all day), people who Review the Credit and make the Decision as to whether or not someone gets the Money (and take phone calls all day) and Sales Coordinators who are the go betweens between the brokers and the staff (who take some calls).

Now, we will have a staff where all they do is take Status Questions, What if? questions, Take Closing Problems, and basically is the buffer between the people doing Pre's and the people doing the decision. And I am a part of that staff.

It's a good change of pace, and it will keep me from dying young from a heart attack at 26 years old. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So hopefully that will mean more time here. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah me.

Just thought I would update you all.

Later,

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>