View Single Post
Old 11-16-2001, 01:44 AM   #10
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

Me and my girl r doing fine. My homeboy waldo hooked me up with her too, and dude she is awesome. Er anyways i dont think this has anything to do with this subject, im just happy. Cause a lot of girls i like at school they all got boyfriends or whatever. Or they aint interested in me or some shit. Feel bad for my homeboy waldo though. hes 16 right now and hes addicted to cigs like bad. He smokes like 20 a day. Me and my other homeboy jason tried to help him quit but its hard for him. I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago and of all days on my 17th Bday so that was kinda like woah. Anyways im just rambling on, im sorry. Im just happy i got a gf now and damn foo shes ■■■■■■■ hot, she doesnt treat me like shit and all.

-Vassili Zaitsev
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,