View Single Post
Old 11-09-2001, 05:18 PM   #24
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Thanks Larry. I think he needs to realize I'll get rid of him before my role-playing. This is really important to me due to my aspiriations of world domination... I mean... Being an author. Hey I get on the Oprah book club list and it's the same thing, right?!

OK then ya'll, time for a dream-sequence!!! ~twilight zone music~ Dream is in silver, her talking in dream is default, reality is green.)

~In this dream state she yawns. She was surrounded by wood on all side. A path stretched in front of her, as well as behind. She shrugged her shoulders, at ease in the forest as she walked along the path.~"I feel as if I've walked this path before." ~She looked around quizically, a dagger in the ground catching her eye. Her eyes stopped, but her feet didn't.~ "Huh..." ~She continued along the path. She stopped at a crossroad.~ "East, or west... Or do I turn back to the south?" ~She looked over her shoulder, then down each path. They all seemed identical.~"Well... I suppose I can leave it to chance." ~Suddenly three flashes of light appeared, one to the right, one to the left, one behind.~

~She stirs a bit, drawing the blanket closer to her. A confused look crosses her unconcious face.~