View Single Post
Old 11-10-2001, 07:48 PM   #101
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
KHaN sits in a lawn chair...confined by a str8 jacket he stares blankly out the asylums south window, fighting mental battles against the flies on the otherside of the bars "dam you" he mutters.

Just them one of his spies crawls out of an airvent, wipeing himself off the racoon aproaches KHaN and tugging on his pants leg says in 9th century english..."my leige, someone has stolen the moonrocks and hidden them in sillyputty! We suspect the easter bunny, his legions are many. We need all the crayons gathered up in one place...remember he who controls the crayons controls Arachus.

"Release me" utters KHaN as he bends down. The racoon jumps up on his back and starts nawing away at the srt8 jackets bindings. "I will control the crayons..."

The crayons are MINE. You forget the flies work for me. I have also charmed your racoon with my cheese crackers, he is no longer able to release you from your bindings. *hehe, yesss, nice coony, youse a good boy aren't you, yessss, yer sooo cuuute!, awwww, yes, give momma some luvins*!

Tis OK Khan, I am not without mercy, if you are good, I MIGHT let you go. Until then, just sit tight, here, I'll give you some entertaining reading material, a dictionary! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps