View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 05:48 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Well Leo (you don't mind if I call you Leo, right?)

I've read it three times, and I will admit that it's a little long winded, to say the least. Basically, you've done something in the past that you feel guilty for, and she's telling you that you need not worry about it anymore. She forgives you, and she doesn't want you to keep digging up the past. She's forgotten about it, it's over for her now, and she's suggesting that you try and forget about it too. And to lose your obsession over something, whatever it may be.

What's very clear is that she wants you to give her a break. Let her sort things out in her own mind, before she's ready to talk to you again. She needs some time alone, so that she can think about everything properly.

Judging by what she says, she does really care for you, but you will be in danger of losing her if you don't give her some space, to let her sort things out herself first. So just give her a little room, let her think about everything, email her if you need to but don't crowd her, and most importantly, respect her and listen to her.

I hope this has helped, I didn't understand it a hundred percent myself, but I've done my best. Good luck, mate

Alex, your effort is mostly appreciated. it does sound like she needs some space, so I'll give her that. thanks one hundred times!!!