Thread: the Stallion
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 12:22 AM   #49
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara thanked the girl and set out the sewing items the girl had brought. The silence in the room suited her just fine at the moment. She picked out a thin needle and walked slowly to the fire and knelt down, passing the needle through some of the smaller flames, wincing as the heat spread through the needle. Nalio started to talk and her eyes narrowed in warning. Thankfully, he swallowed whatever he had to say.

She sat back down at the table and picked out a peach colored thread, placing it through the eye of the needle. This done, she rolled up her sleave and drank deeply from the mug in front of her. She waited a moment for the warmth of the drink to course through her and lifted the needle again. She turned her attention to the wound in her arm, setting the stitches close to minimize any scarring that would come.::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-30-2001).]