View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 05:08 PM   #139
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
You shameless name-dropper you. Just trying to make me jealous that you can see Parry in the flesh

Uhoh, you mean that 7:30pm timeslot is real? My friend who does civil was telling me abot a late exam and I didn't believe him. Well he does have a tendency to exaggerate. Oops. You know they only have two weeks for exams now. They tried to shorten swat vac too, but the union stopped it. Knew those exhorbitant fees I pay were good for something So now they have exams in stupid buildings like Parnell and Steele to fit them all in. And I never get to be in Mayne Hall I've had an exam there twice in three years!

Any hot tips for the race that stops a nation?

Shameless name dropper aren't I . The other famous golfer from my club is Jarrod Mosely - he used to play around Mandurah on a +4 handicap before turning pro.

Now have exams in Parnell and Steele - Davros guffaws with laughter - what do you mean now they have exams there. Where do you think that horrid 3rd year 7:30 pm Thermo exam I told you about was held - Parnell will forever haunt me. In fact, exam time is the only reason we used to have for venturing over to "the other side" of the campus - well, that, and the fact that the squash courts were over there .

I'm ot a huge fan or follower of the geegees, so I don't even know whose running. I will probably see my first form guide when I find out what horse I have drawn in the sweep, and look to see if he is good or a total loser.

Happy Cups Day Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img]