View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 06:26 PM   #23
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Awww... that slightly changes matters... apparently she is fussed over a lot by everybody around her (for whatever reasons) and if you show your concern to her as well she may feel you are doing it for the same reasons as the others. She may feel they are treating her like a baby, or as if she cannot take care of yourself, and maybe she thinks you feel the same way?
Have you tried explaining to her that you can't help caring about her because you love her?
Maybe you do need to try to be a little less concerned about her - it will show to her that you DO believe she can take care of herself.
ackkk... perfect... just perfect... you know, this is getting interesting

because she DOES think people around her fuss her over too much (for some reason) then she once told me "so you are just like everyone else?"
she also said "I feel like I have no friends, that people are with me for some reason, they want to learn something, they are using me."

I see, so if I care about her, that will make her think I am "just like everyone else"

I will be less concerned about her then...

heh, this is the second time I've been told to stop. first is to hold my love in check, now is my caring... whats next?

Thank you, Melusine... sigh

she IS scared of close contact... I thought things improved when we were at the bart station...

ok, same old words then "back off"

one last question:

should I tell her she deserves to be cared for?
or should I just back off?