View Single Post
Old 10-21-2001, 02:40 PM   #13
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Welcome back, Wah! Good to see you here again! *a wall suddenly lights on fire. Encard kicks it until it goes out* Where exactly were you, though?

Okay - good question.

Facts, comes facts...even though you wouldn't comprehend (like I said earlier).

EVERYONE: What did you say earlier?

Arch Lich Wah: (Sigh)

It was in the times of Netheril........that I fortunately had an expedition to an sacred land known as "Cornwall" (England) - a quite delightful epic, which I'm sure you would want to sell (and profit from), although I am not as foolish as I look .

Anyway.......that was a month gone - a "second" in Lich hours of course. It was a brilliant place, as it was entertaining. I managed to kill off a few peasants with abi-dalzims......resorts, beaches, sunshine and nights-out. It was just literally "great".

When I returned using teleportation, I was a very happy lich!

To the contrary, I had found out to my dissapointment, that my evil twin brother - a hell demon, had completely devastated and killed my beloved PC monitor.

Totally wrecked it was! And he had apparently damaged the PC's "power unit" as well - whatever component to magic that might be.

Anyhow.....I scolded and 'scalded' him too with magic. But that didn't work - so I was left painfully (after a great holiday!) with fragments of my PC, which took a couple of weeks to mend and repair to normal state. (several components, also needed to be replaced).

I had - by this time, was totally fed up with him, and I refused to initiate any further activities with computers - since I had my wonderful holiday memories ruined...................so I killed him.....too easily.

.........or I would've, unless mother "Arch Mummy" stood in the casting. I was happy to know that we were also planning to move locally to a bigger house, that would involve a lot of packing and stuff.

So yes.....it was a very hectic time for me.

We did plan to move - but the house was flawed so much (as we discovered) with a closer inspection, that we had to unpack (angrily) and sort out the way things were. (PS: humans were happily disintergrated in the process)

That took time of course, and - being one of the last rooms in the house (my room), I was unpacking after several days. Father scold and "scald" the sellers of that house and we heard no more of it. (partly because I let loose Pit Fiends in there )

Anyway....long and short - you heard the chaos. It weren't pretty.

If it WERE - I'd be an angels with this wrinkly face of mines.

But don't pity for me (I'd just disintergrate you)

It's over - and being back is what's best. And let that be the start of a long era of better things (like imprisoning you all for instance)

------------------