Thread: IQ test
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 09:40 PM   #54
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
to you too, sweetie!

Yes, I considered horse for your reasoning. But my sense of "if it seems that easy, it probably isn't" got me with that one. And I was not aware of the other Guiana. Hmmm...More studying to do.

btw: how'd you find that answer out, anyway? Did you cheat? Is that why you scored higher than me? Heeeeyy! *looks suspiciously at Ramon*

Well, of course by going back and changing the answer to see which options would result in a higher score - and no: I only did that after I had completed the test !

Btw, have I ever told you that you got a very sensual tongue ?! (well, as long as it is still moving and not "stuck from over-use" ... )

But, now I got to abandon you: 3 and a half hours before I got to get up again ! Have a wonderful evening !

(And you got to tell me one time about your roleplaying theatrics with Kazlein, Neb and company ... )

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !