View Single Post
Old 10-19-2001, 12:05 PM   #48
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

One ghost story by me, nothing as compared to all these others...

Last summer, I had a friend from America over. We were both eating lunch in the kitchen, the door was open. Then - suddenly, we both had the feeling that someone was standing outside the door. It was really, really strong. There was no one there, but the feeling wouldn't go away. Then I shouted "Stop spying on us!", I don't know why, I guess I didn't like the feeling. Apparently it got mad, felt insulted - we started feeling a really, really strong sensation of menace. We were absolutely paralyzed with fear, couldn't move. Finally, I got myself mad and stomped out the door and to the stairs. I asked my friend "are you coming?" She was too scared to stay in the kitchen alone, so she walked out too. Just as she reached the stairs, she stopped, shivered and said "I feel as if I just walked through somebody." We went upstairs and closed the door. Now we had a new problem - we were too afraid that there was someone standing outside the door to open it again. We were very scared, discussed what to do, and loudly apologized to the spirit (we were home alone). Evidently the ghost heard us and understood that we hadn't meant to make it mad, because it became friendly again - the feeling of menace went away, we could leave the room again. However, we still had a feeling that someone was following us. It got so strong that, when we walked to town, we walked leaving a space between us for our "invisible friend". However, after she went, I've never felt it again... I think I miss it.

EDIT: Either I'm imaging things or someone is feeling disapproving! I'm sorry! I just think that more people should know! Is it just me, or is has this spirit adopted a paternal attitude towards me?
------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-19-2001).]