Thread: ATTN: Avatar
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2001, 12:06 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Avatar in your roleplaying thread that you had opened to roleplay with Neb etc I had made a post regarding the rules on making new clan threads. This was not "moaning" as you said but something you had already agreed to do. Keeping all clan related things to the clan threads is a rule that you have to keep to have a clan on the forums.

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You are about to be entrusted with a BIG responsibility.

Out of the guild/clan masters who have come forward and identified themselves, I have selected the following:

• OHF - Rikard (Ertai is already a mod so he is excluded)
  • ALSB - Avatar
  • HADB - AzureWolf, caleb
  • ORT - otp, Davros, Beaumanoir
  • Laughing Hyenas - Yorick
  • IW Peacekeeping Force - Conan
  • One-Eyed Wolf - Killing Spree[/list]

So as part of your guild's civic responsibility to Ironworks, all guildmasters are to be entrusted with a great responsibility in this war against spam. You are all to be made SPAM SENTINELS.

What is the role of the SPAM SENTINEL? They are RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE for ensuring that their guildmembers:
    • maintain ALL clan discussions to their designated clan thread and NOWHERE else[/list]
      This is now a CONDITION for maintaining a guild at Ironworks and I believe it is very fair.

We will hold GUILDMASTERS responsible for any breaches of the protocols I outlined above, so make sure your members know the rules. The buck stops with YOU!

Guildmasters please reply to this thread to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above. Looking forward to your cooperation.

Now you agreed to this and it is a RULE.
Im not trying to be bossy or anything but you disregarded something that you agreed to in the terms of service. I have even asked Ziroc before if other threads are ok and this is the reply.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
As long as you keep the Clan discussions in 1 thread, I don't mind.. (1 thread per Clan, then when it hits 150+ msgs, create a 'part 2 thread').

So try and keep to the rules from now on as you are meant to be setting an example for the rest of your clan

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.