View Single Post
Old 10-11-2001, 02:26 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Rusty had never gotten used to this, and this was the moment he cursed himself for being helpless. "Com'on you pig brained idiot, think of something, think of something!" he felt a voice in his brain drumming on his head over and over. Fayetha was so close to him, yet he felt little happiness. He could feel her pain just by watching how she trembles. It was unbearable. He cluntched his fist on the dirt, and trying hard to grip hoping the pain will give him some idea.

Failed, he never found a way to calm her for situations like this.

All he did was sitting there with her, not saying a word. Gently, he untied his jacket, and shrouded around his sobbing friend, offering her warmth at least. Fayetha groaned lowly as she was carefully wrapped. "Oh by the God, she is hurt really bad this time." Rusty's mind wailed at himself for not being more careful. "Watch it, you dumb pig!" ...

Fayetha is thirteen, one year younger than Rusty, though she seems older than Rusty in many ways. The eyes, that is what always drive Rusty crazy when he gaze upon her. The brown eyes are so innocent, pure and beautiful, like a light colored lake that has nevered been stained by human steps, with reflections that can only be compred by sunshine. Rusty met Fayetha through a

Quote:
can someone fill in a story here please? I cannot find ... basically, her real father is dead, she was sent to this man's house who would foster her. her mother was working her ass off to pay the expanses for her brother to go to school

Fayetha's basic characteristic: lively, energetic, trusting, innocent, intelligent, open, affectionative

this is her sixth foster home, as the previous families met problems or simply unable to feed one more person
she is mute, but she can hear and understand
They sat there as mins became an hour. Both lost in thoughts, the not-full-moon climbed above their head, shedding much light, but silvery like snow, unsympathetically cold. Finally, as Fayetha calmed down, she stopped crying, and moved her head away from Rusty. She looked blankly into the darkness, saying nothing. Rusty carefully took off his own jacket and put it on for Fayetha. then he sat quietly next to her, a moment later, he whispered :"are you ok?"

of course she is not

Fayetha nodded slightly, yeah I am ok, I can handle everything. I will be FINE

the words race through Rusty's mind, she always wrote these words. Rusty once again lost in his thoughts...