View Single Post
Old 10-11-2001, 12:07 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Well, Last year I was sittng at a downtown Boston outdoor cafe on a very windy day. A homeless looking fellow bummed a smoke from me, so I stood up and went over to this fellow and gave him a smoke. a 6 ft long solid metal pole fell from an awning about twenty feet above and crashed into the chair I was sitting in seconds before, It missed me from where I stood by less than a foot. I turned my head at the loud clang, and when I turned back, the gruffy guy was...gone. Though probably lost in the busy crowd. The metal chair I was sitting in had a huge dent in it, the pole probably wieghed about 20 lbs.

The day before my girlfriend gave me a gift, a totem necklace with a symbol of protection on it, to protect me from violent shoplifters at my urban retail job. I was wearing it when this happened, of course.

An angel in disguise as a stranger, and my lovers thoughful gift, two synchronicities in one this event.
just beautiful... sigh...
whats a totem of necklace with protection? I want to buy one! I want to buy one! not for myself though...

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-11-2001).]