View Single Post
Old 10-10-2001, 08:29 AM   #3
H. Sedai

Okay, here goes. I bought a computer game, an extremely large bag of cheetos, and a 12 pack of MGD. I found out that the computer game wasn't really a game but an expansion to the coveted game called "Baldur's Gate II". I found the game and then drove home anticipating some munching, drinking, and gaming.

I sat down with my Phillies slippers on my feet, my left hand in a cheetos bag and my right hand clicking madly on my mouse. Oh sweet bliss. The orange mustache was evident on my face and orange finger prints littered my keyboard. I heard a voice call to me from out there. "Mike, what (in God's name) are you doing?" "Mmmmrph?" I replied. I had packed entirely too many cheetos in my mouth and was doing my walrus imitation. The Throne of Bhaal manual was in my lap and was also covered in cheesy fingerprints. My world was alive with the characters I had come to know and love again. "We will leave no crevice untouched", the funny ranger dude yelled. I chuckled and shoveled more cheesy wonders into my mouth and washed it down with some beer. Mmmmm beer

2 hours later, my poor little kitty had an orange head because she wanted to help me play and my bag of cheesy goodness was empty. I decided to stop playing because I couldn't figure out who Melf was and why he had meteors that only lasted for a minute.

Hope you enjoyed my favorite time.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey