View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 10:13 AM   #18
Epona
Zartan

Cffl: I would suggest that there is nothing wrong with testing your signature per se. However, to conserve space, and prevent distubance to others, I would advise anyone wanting to test their signature to start 1 thread, with 1 post - type that you will delete the thread when your sig is correct. Then go back and use that same post (using the edit facility) to retest until your signature is correct. Then go and delete the thread once you have succeeded.

I do think that using terms such as 'Control Freak' is completely out of order though - Ziroc runs this place with his own finance, time and effort. We are in his 'home', so just remember to be courteous and respectful to your host and I'm sure all will be well.

EDIT: Ooops, posting at the same time as Saz AGAIN!!!
Also to add that if Ziroc or any of the mods disagree with my opinion on sig testing, follow their instructions, not mine! This is just a suggestion on how I feel it can be done with minimum disruption.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."

[This message has been edited by Epona (edited 10-05-2001).]