View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 09:59 PM   #66
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks around at the court, and at where Eclipse was. As an answer to your question, Mistral, I am a friend... to an extent. If you are foolish enough to betray me however, well... Eternity is a very long time... Otherwise, I am not here to harm you, my young la-- err... friend..." Encard walks over to where Eclipse stood and casts a short spell, the space around him place seems to twist for a moment, and then Encard looks at it again in puzzlement. He casts another spell, then says, "Hmm... He is powerful... but not a god. If it should be that he is of unfriendly nature, then he can be killed. We should, however, investigate his warnings or threats about the ancient city. It could be important, in more ways than one. I can sense something, some sort of power, emanating from that general direction, but I can not tell just how much power, and whether it is from an object, a creature, a group of creatures... It would be wise to investigate it fully." Encard scans the group of courtiers, his strange eyes flickering over everyone, and coming to rest on Lady Lioness. "It is your choice, I suppose, but I would not be the one to risk peoples' lives needlessly. It does not make rulers very popular... or very alive."

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-05-2001).]