View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 09:59 AM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Why come to Ironworks - 10 good reasons :

1) Annoy Donut about the poor performance of England's _____ (insert any sport here) team.
2) Ogle at that sultry eflet signature of Mel's
3) Exchange cultural heritage, pleasantries, and golf stories with our Aberdeen Mouse
4) Post something funny enough to make Cloudlet spew Diet Coke out through her nose and all over her keyboard
5) Obtain great tips for new reads on the book forum
6) Meet friends all over the world, although for some reason, they seem to want to shove pints of FOSTERS down your throat .
7) Continue friendships that sprang up back in the days I played W&W (Big Howdeedoodledoo to Wyvern, Sazerac, Moni, Alicat, and Lily the Ranger)
8) Taunt Geenie boy (except when you need him as a fellow Aussie to help gang up on the rounded breakfast pastry) - he is a New South Wales Cockroach after all .
9) Participate in laugh a minute threads (Fluffies, ORT, damn, was away on holidays and missed )
10) Because there a great bunch (and huge apologies to any and all that I haven't mentioned).

That's why I come to Ironworks
(OK, the truth is mostly reason 2 - now be honest all you guys, that's the real reason isn't it ).

------------------

Ironworks Revolutionary Splitter wannabe
Founding Member, and General Demands Adviser of the O.R.T.