View Single Post
Old 09-28-2001, 12:10 PM   #4
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
I am not tracey (obviously ) but was wondering what this illuminated gang is?

Oh and that second sentence is just gross

Yo dude, how's it going? What's wrong with the second sentence? I thought the concept of a little illuminated pixie was rather lovely, myself....

On the subject of illuminated gang (colour is :cool ah, well, it's a mutual admiration society with quite a few members last time I looked.... lessee, well, myself as Ecstatic and Exotic Ascended Mistress, Dio hasn't given himself a title, but he is co-ordinator and a key spokesperson, Fljots is queen, we have Absynthe as court jester, (unfortunately sans bells right now, due to a nasty accident earlier today)... DragonMage injects the sweetness that is sadly lacking in some of our members (they know who they are ), G'kar gives of his inner peace when he's got any to spare, Kaz adds proportion and perspective...... and so on. There are more members, but cannot list all here as server not big enough.

This post is to ask the shy and modestly spoken Tracey to join us, as Illuminated Pixilated Being or whatever she will. (I am waiting for her to rise from her bed of pain and painkillers, and stumble onto the forum to accept with grace. Or not

------------------

Ascended Mistress of Illumination OR Paws R Us