View Single Post
Old 09-27-2001, 06:59 AM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:

Anyway, you're absolutely right about taking it easy, but it's not that I had that much choice... The first weeks out of the hospital I was barely able to stand up without feeling dizzy, and I've been practically inactive for almost 5 weeks now... Don't worry, I will certainly take it easy...
But there was a thread on Mithril Hall about it? Never knew that, never seen it, actually... (but then again, I wasn't exactly around to notice that )
I did find the thread at the Elysium about it, which was a great support when I got out of the hospital...
I know - the hard part is, however, to KEEP RESTING, even when you feel a little better. When your body forces you to rest, it is obvious you should obey it...but in these days, as soon as people feel moderately well they want to do a hundred different things again, get on with their jobs, school, lives...
That's why I warned you... I'm not trying to nag, but I just know that the situation you are in is very dangerous with regard to M.E., and most of the cases started out like you. Not trying to scare you, just warning

I've tried to find the thread for you on the Mithril Hall, but I think the oldest pages get deleted after a while to make room for new ones
Anyway there was a thread to wish you well, maybe you can ask Liz about it...

Take care!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art