View Single Post
Old 09-21-2001, 07:18 PM   #27
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Yes my refrence to Claf was a baby cow.

As for your other post I have a joke: (no offence, just reminded me of it)

A man took a vegatarian out to eat one night, the man ordered a steak and the vegatarain ordered a salad.

The man said "We are all ganna die anyway, no mater what you eat, and then when you get to heaven God is going to ask you why you ate grass instead of all that meat I gave you!"

But your probley not a Christain are you?

Grand Ranger - I don't understand what you mean about letting 2000 calfs run wild? (Puzzled!) What has that got to do with hunting??

Am I a Christian? Er, no, I definitely am not! However, I do have a spirituality, which is a source of great strength and joy to me. (She perches on my shoulder, when things get tough, she hides in my rucksack. When things get really really bad, I tuck her in my bra for safe keeping.)

I don't particularly go for Christianity for the same reasons as I don't go for any other religion - don't like dogma, don't like being told what to do, and I don't see how anybody else's version of god is gonna be any truer than the one I come up with myself. Cos basically, no-one really knows! All the holy books validate themselves....

So, there you go! You were quite right.

------------------