View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 12:06 AM   #32
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Moni is an extremely sensitive person. She has not had a very easy life, judging by some of the things she has mentioned in older posts. She has a tendency to see things that are not really intended, sometimes, and at the moment she has been seriously thrown off balance emotionally, I think, (as have many of us, I know). We are all under a lot of stress, but I think it gets to Moni more than most of us. She is in a much more distressed state than we realised.
But Moni is a very kind person, as well, and has helped many people here by her kindness and thoughfullness and concern. We owe her the same. Be patient. I'm sure she did not really mean some of the things she said. And I'm sure she will be back.

I agree, I do hope she stays, I enjoy her posts. I just think something happened between her and Cloudy or something (been recieving lots of emails asking (in a nice way) to ask her to stop)..

I usually don't get involved, but this certain 'problem' has been going on for some time now, and it needs to be addressed so we can clear the air, be friends and get on with free rounds of ale for all!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks