View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 12:03 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Where are you getting your information from because last I ever saw, I have had problems with:
Ladyzekke
Nachtrafe
LordOfAlcohol
Fljotsdale
Rikard (posing as nAhk)
LordShield (who has at least let up since we've been back, but he is another nonetheless)

Cloudy's minions but never Cloudy herself! Just yesterday before trying to give myself a break from this board, I made a post, stating my opinion on Christians.
I was immediately attacked and accused of being nasty to Cloudy because my opinion differed from hers! Her minions gather and post in force to support her or back her where no enemy exists and I, for one, am pretty sick of it!
Why do you think I left?All was fine with me and Cloudy when I first got here until her online boyfriend BK flirted with me here and I flirted back, thinking it was all harmless. Ever since then I have been a victim of more abuse suffered at the hands of Ironworks members than I have had to tolerate since I lived at home!

Moni, I'm saddened to see you posting such angry and hurtful things. The word 'minions'? Isn't that a bit harsh? Many people support other people's points of view in all kinds of threads, some may be friends some total strangers. Even you have posts supporting your opinions and nobody would ever call those people names like "minions"! BTW, I hardly even know Fljotsdale! We've exchanged a handful of posts and most of them today!

The people who post on IW are adults or young people who act very much like adults. They have minds of their own and can post as they see fit.

I personally have tried to avoid getting into quibbles with you as I could see you were unhappy with me in many of the things you've posted over the months starting with that deleted flame thread you did about me and Rudedawg and all the others who post an off topic thing now and again. I sensed you disliked me, but had no idea why! So I avoided making you more angry by posting to you. It seemed the right thing to do and frankly I'm not one for fighting, in public or private and really had NO idea what your problem with me was.

Now... BK?!! Oh my God! Moni! I don't know what it is you think you saw but he and I did a ROLEPLAY in a few threads. He is an OFF board friend of mine and has a lovely girlfriend to whom he is very devoted! Any 'abuse' you think you suffered was not on that account! I am not even aware of any 'abuse' as you call it and would hope if any such did occur a moderator would have dealt with it.

Moni, I sincerely wish you well in whatever endeavor you take up and am very sorry that a simple misunderstanding like that has made you so unhappy.

Cloudbringer

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."