View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 12:42 PM   #37
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
ONE major flaw that I can see in this is that all you do is become a terrorist yourself. You make others "obey" out of fear. Not come together in understanding for the greater good of all people. I know that the terrorists have to be stopped and, while retribution greater than the damage inflicted sounds doable, you hurt more innocent people. You cannot possibly punish ONLY the terrorists by bombing them because they don't set up their own camps in their own little areas that can easily be bombed. They infiltrate and go about as "normal" citizens in 'innocent' cities. Just think about it for a minute. They have infiltrated American cities/states. People didn't know that they were terrorists. Should we bomb Florida or California because these terrorists lived (and some may still) live there? I'm not flaming at you and I'm not entirely a pacifist, but I believe if there will be bombings and fighting, we've got to be VERY careful in doing it. I don't believe in a military view of "acceptable losses" or "expendables".

I just heard on the news that they believe there are still around 35 groups in America living in Florida, Texas, and California.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL