View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 10:32 PM   #12
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Ramon, I think it was watching on TV many family members of victims holding out pictures of lost loved ones in front of cameras, and begging anyone to help them find out where they are. A lot of these people don't want to think their loved one is dead. Maybe he/she is in a hospital somewhere, and hasn't been identified yet, etc. Unfortunately, the outlook is bleak, and those loved ones have already passed on. But their family still hangs on to hope, cause the alternative is too much for them to emotionally deal with. God I feel so bad for these people. I wish I could help them. I cannot. That sucks.

I'm crying for strangers lost tonight it seems.

Thank you Ramon for understanding, I know that it is different for you in Germany, hard to see the reality of it when you are so far away.

Here in the U.S., at least in VA, we have constant news coverage still going on at every single channel, so you find yourself seeing more than you wanted to. I still see this long haired young blond girl crying for her brother to be found, and a mother holding up a picture of her son (20) who she hasn't heard from since Tuesday morning before he went to work, etc. etc.. God, this is horrible.

The picture that did me in was the picture of the man that was on one the plane that crashed in Penn. He was holding his newborn in the pic.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL