View Single Post
Old 09-13-2001, 06:29 PM   #35
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I am sorry Lilara, I have just been wanting to post that for a while. If you want em to delete it, say so. As for disrespecting America, I was not. I respect it to fullest, and was in no way purposley puting it down. I was saying that the people in America need to change there religous fews. Then America can get back on track again. And dont you dare tell me it is on track, because simply put,it isnt.

This will be brief as not to disrupt this thread any further...America DOES NOT need to change it's religious views. You make the assumption that everyone in America wants to be a christian...news is that this is a very diverse country that will always stay diverse. To say that we need to change our religious views is absolute and utter insanity. You are basically saying that those that are not Christians are the ones that are 'ruining' the country are you not!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said

I apologise Liliara for posting this in your thread, but felt a reply was warranted.

I do hope you find the comfort you need, but since I am not a Christian, I'm afraid I cannot provide it

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!