View Single Post
Old 09-08-2001, 09:19 PM   #33
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I am not christian, and I know little
why is there a God? why does he create the world? why does he care? he creates human just so that humans can suffer, moan, progress and accept his love? why does he care? If he is so mighty, surely there is no reason for him to create us? and why and what does it mean that he loves us? we could never existed, and it wouldn't matter to anyone because he is the God
right? anyone explain this to me? Yorick? Larry?

I could answer all these questions, and lay more out on the table than you even asked for, detailing where we came from, why are we here, and where are we going, but I would be typing for a very long time to somebody that still would want to find proof against it all.
I see people on here everyday, typing up books of information to prove their point, (usually on political debates), but it never helps, because there is always more questions and more dis-belief.
If I knew that anyone was seriously interested, without trying to prove me wrong with equal amounts of quotes and philosophy, I would pour out my soul on these little keys and testify to you of all the wonders I have been a part of. Sorry, I am just afraid you would reject what I would say. But I do understand your side of it. I was there, 7 years ago.

whatever man, how do you know which side I am on if you are not even trying? are you seriously expecting me to accept everything you say without questioning and possibly rejecting? then this kinda knowledge I gain is not only useless but also pointless. keep it to yourself

Yorick?