View Single Post
Old 09-07-2001, 12:49 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I must I say agreee with Lilara...If you want to talk about Polotical things why bring it too nicel oving IronWOrks when every person knows good and well its going to start an agurment. Now mater how many warnings the mods give out, no mater how nice the overall thread out POLOTICAL THREADS ARE GOING TO CASUE FLAMES thats all there is too it people. IF you dont want an agurment, then dont start a political thread,that simple

Because we are human. We enjoy interacting and sometimes that means on a serious level in addition to the silly and fun ones. Yes, I know that I am usually in the last group, GR, but not always. I do have a very serious side, I just don't trot it out too often!

And conflict, real "in your face" variety conflict upsets me. I hate to see people hurt or disrespectful and it makes me very sad to be involved in it so I tend to naturally avoid things that might lead there. I have participated in more 'serious discussions' on IW than elsewhere because here I've always been afforded the right to have my own opinion and to voice it without fear of being flamed and ridiculed. I also tend to have a 'mediating' personality, a fence mender if you will and sometimes I see it isn't quite possible to make everyone 'kiss and make up' so I stay out. That lack of flamewars, btw, was something made clear to me my first weeks on the board and I've never regretted staying here because of that and the warm and friendly people I have met here. You know, I even have reasonably good friends here who don't always agree with me... eef! Of course I know I'm right... hehe *snicker*

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-07-2001).]