View Single Post
Old 09-07-2001, 09:48 PM   #50
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Dear IW Members,

I've noticed in the past few days that quite a few four-letter words are cropping up in threads. Admittedly, there have been a few threads on board that have resulted in some heated discussions. However, I think all of us here are mature enough to be able to express ourselves adequately and even passionately without having to resort to invective.

Please WATCH what you type. I don't want to have to start deleting posts or threads because of certain phrases in them.

Remember that IW is a family site, and many under-18 year olds frequent here. You don't have to talk like Barney the Dinosaur, but you don't have to talk like Andrew Dice Clay either! Just a little consideration is all that's called for, okay?

Thanks,

I'll admit I am guilty of having used three, count them three off handed, words in two consecutive posts in the same thread just before this thread was posted. However, none of them were used or meant to be taken invectively. I will watch my fingers from here on out and punish them if they try to type those words again!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!