View Single Post
Old 09-06-2001, 06:19 AM   #5
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwayne:
It has been real fun joining with everyone here. I have met some very interesting people along the way and met some new friends as well. Just thought I would add a little closure for my friends I met along the way. A special thanks to the people who offer their helpful hints for the games. That is the main reason I visited the board in the first place. And all your kindness to all is to be commended. You have created a great community here and I am truly grateful and happy that I was welcomed to be a part of it! Thanks to all. Epona you are my favorite thanks for your kindness. Ziroc I have the utmost respect for you and admire your true sense of dedication and compassion for others. I have learned a lot more from you than you’ll know. Sazerac I was here a bit before you came on the seen I do believe but you are a very kind person and it’s to bad I never really got to know you. Cloudy what can I say your grrrreeeeaaaaat! Slackerboy you also have been extremely helpful to me thanks! To everyone else enjoy yourselves this is a great community and I will attempt to drop by every once in a while. Take care! Wayne.

You'll be missed Gwayne!! Thanks for visiting here and adding to the group--you're a great person! If you ever get in a 'rut' or something, we'll always be here for ya! (Goes for anyone too) Check back when you can, and thanks for the memories man!!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks