View Single Post
Old 09-02-2001, 05:18 AM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
sorry, no offense here

a devoted christian actually plays game here. I always thought game is something below the esteem of christian. well, funny, because that is exactly what I thought. it feels like game is a witchcraft thing that all of them are evil and they shalt be cleansed by the fire of heaven...

lol, now I understand bueaty of artistry (should I use this expression here to describe a game? or something else?) can be appreciated by people of all kind, no matter their ages, believes, races and agendas

LOL, I am BSing... dont mind me
Yeah yeah, I know...D&D is satanic and all that. Believe me I've heard it. You just can't convince some people. Mind you I know heaps of Christians that play, and one friend of mine who's one of the Senior Pastors at that humungous Church in Singapore got addicted to Planescape, and stole it from my PC! (We were sharing a house at the time)

One believer has the faith to "eat meat" and another not, but the one who eats shouldn't criticise the one - of weaker faith - who doesn't. So I guess I should shut up.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!