Thread: I am back
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 09:30 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, enough said... and to answer some questions...

Well I knew that intro would click... it all scared you to death huh? Shit. now I will have to think of a new one...

Secondly, this exams are just our semestral exams in high school, big deal, but not as bigga deal as the ACET here or UPCAT, or whatever college entrance exams... to reiterate on it here:

College exams here are brutally hard and tension-filled. That is because here, I am studying in one of the premiere private schools here in the Philippines. Our college education hhere is one of the best... well, let's put at it this way... you graduate here in our school, you are like 90% sure to get a job... and they will look out for you... in my opinion, we are not to even settle for the minimum... that powerful...

And granted that we Ateneans here are prioritized already by our college, there are others, girl school, boy schools, coeds... anywhere trying to get in our school, and so in other colleges that we have applied... our advantage, not that we are only prioritized, we know how Ateneo, our school, works... a plus.

Well, since I blew my first three years in high schoolm I have to do good in my fourth year in order to ensure my slot. If I do not... well, byebye. If I get into UP which is even bloodier than our school, lucky me.

And I am ranting... Have you been in this situation on where you are sure of your answer but other people answer differently?

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!