View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

When I got outta the shower one day, I felt the pressure of water trapped in my, ear, or so I thought...so I tried to shake it out. Then I tried to use a Q-tip to work it out. That made me go about deaf! I could not longer hear, and the pain was bad. I went to the store and bought this ear candle thing that you hold in your ear(made outta paper, in a funnel shape), and light the top end. the flame somehow produces something that slowley sucks the earwax outta your ear, but that was not enough. So I went to the doctor. He had this gadget that shot a jet stream of water (It hurt so bad, I cried at the pain...embarrassing, but true). That cured me.
The doctor told me to pour Hydrogen Peroxide in my ears once a month to soften the wax up real good , then rinse it out with real warm water. I have done so for a year now,,,and it makes me feel so much more clean!
(And when my wife wants to lick and bite on my ear at night...I don't have to worry about her tasting the nasty ear-wax flavor, because I washed it all out!)

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Third member of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)