Thread: Hello Hello
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
Draconia

Hello!! I have a few minutes and I thought I would come by and say Hi. Things have been really busy around here so I don't have much time for anything. I rarely get online these days. Things are going absolutely wonderful for me. The meds I am taking for my depression are working wonderfully. I haven't felt this good in years. I love life now. My kids and husband love it that I am so much happier and more pleasant to be around. I didn't realize how much of an ogre I really was. But those days are gone. Plus I have lost 23 pounds. WOOHOO, I am so happy about that. I am getting my health back to the way it should be. It seems like I go to the doc lots but it's worth it. And I also got my dragon tattoo finally. I got it 3 days ago so it's still red and getting those awful scabs. But soon I will have someone take a picture so I can show it off. I love it. The tattoo artist and I drew it up together. I plan on trying to come around here more often. It's hard right now with all of the house, yard and kids plus working. I think I might take one of my days off and spend it here with all of you. I miss everyone so much.
Before I go, there is something I need to tell someone. Ziroc, if you happen to read this. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I read that thread before I posted this. I really hope she gets better soon and that everything will be ok with her. She is in my prayers. I know that this has got to be a really hard time for you and you have lots of friends here for support. I went thru a scary ordeal with my mom when I was 12. We thought we were going to lose her. It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. She is alive and doing well. I wish that for your mom. Take care of yourself Ziroc. (((HUGS)))
Well everyone, hopefully I will be able to pop in again soon. You never know when I might. You get thinking that I won't return and then all of the sudden, The Dragon Queen and her army of dragons appear to reek havoc on the boards. With this new happy mood I am in, you won't know what to expect from me anymore. Heeheehee. Take care all and I hope to see you soon. (((((HUGS)))))