View Single Post
Old 08-24-2001, 11:02 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
I would like to make a comment here. Neither Istaron nor myself ever said that all christians are weak minded If you can prove that we did than do so!!! It is you guys that are jumping on us, not the other way around. We merely are stating that organized religion (mainstream or otherwise) does have a way of taking advantage of 'weak minded' people....we did not state that all people in organized religion are weak minded!

Do you think that Istaron or myself actually believe that all 'religious' persons are weak minded?

You know, Moridin, I see now, where you did say 'not all'. As I've seen this kind of comment so many times lately (not only from you, but many others and on several boards), I think I just 'blipped' over it.

So yes, I am sorry I assumed you think ALL Christians are idiots, when you don't. I guess I'm rather tired of having to defend my beliefs and ORGANIZED means of expressing them and I got into defensive mode.

Truce, Moridin? I know we have a history.. I'm kinda used to being grumbled at , but I do so hate tiffs with you!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."