View Single Post
Old 08-10-2001, 11:18 AM   #23
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Time for me to put in my two cents. Personally I believe Icewindale was basically a hack and slash game too. The story was there, but there were plenty of things which were left unexplained. However Icewindale is an AD&D game and is included in this forum. Should we leave Diablo 2 out because it isn't AD&D or wizards and warriors? That doesn't seem very fair does it? Lots of people play this game, and if you don't like it don't go into the forum. I also don't think people will start asking for their favorite games. I love Final Fantasy, but that doesn't mean i'm going to start pestering Ziroc for a FF forum.

Hehe, I love it when people contradict themselves, at least, kind of...
Redbluefare, first you're saying diablo2 is not AD&D or wizards and warriors, which pretty much makes it "a different game" if I read your post right. You also add that it's not fair it's not added because 'lots of people play this game, and if you don't like it don't go into the forum.'
But right after that, you're claiming people won't be pestering Ziroc for other game forums which aren't AD&D and wizards and warriors. And you give the example of Final Fantasy... Final Fantasy, also not AD&D or wizards and warriors, and also played by a lot of people. Which pretty much makes Final Fantasy and diablo2 of the same kind... "Yeah but Final Fantasy is a complete different kind of game!" you will say, but you've just stated diablo2 is a completely different kind of game as well... So at one time you're saying no one will ask for "off topic game" forums, but at the same time, you're giving your support for one...
Really, your post cracked me up, no offense meant...