View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 07:52 PM   #5
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

hey charean, howrya doin'? how is the road treating you, and is it taking you anywhere near montana? glad to see you hear, (hear, hear, ) from the cute little green thingys in your name, you are getting back alot more than lil' ol me. keep the jokes handy, i promise (not saying how soon!) to post the article from the local paper about the guy who died by drowning the week of the 4th of july, ON HIS SNOWMOBILE IN A LAKE! just out of white sulpher springs, mt, at a lake/campground. rode his snowmachine across the lake, TURNED AROUND, and got to within 50 FEET of the shore before gravity overcame momentum, so to speak , and died in 15 ft of water because no one could swim and he had no preserver/float on. I don't know if he qualifies for the Darwin Awards, because the article said he was survived by a wife and four children (adults, he was, like, 46yrs old), which means he was not technically speaking, that is, dead before he could reproduce. whaddya think? ROTFLMAO, I kept the paper just for this! c u all again, sooner or later
just JJ

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To