Thread: Mithril Hall
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 12:34 PM   #79
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Qrt:
Good morning again gentlebeings (cough*) (* more pain-killers is being eaten *) Consider me grumpy right now (haven't had coffee yet). That might be safest. Hi I'm a mod at MH.

Grojlach: as was said 'at Mithril Hall we aim to please'. And we do. You should see the hidden backstage discussions going on there... they are much tougher than the subject-matters under discussion . As for the Lady Nightshade discussions... well go ask at PlanetBG, I'm sure you'll get a very un-biased answer..................

Good afternoon again buddy; consider me in a very good mood right now, as fellow dutchie Erik Dekker just won the 8th stage of the Tour de France. Hi, I'm an admin at the Elysium.

Anyway, nice to know you address the things you say to me, but I never said anything about the nature of the discussions over there, more about the technical stuff and the motivation of the high security precautions...
But anyway, I don't think I understand you completely (language thing?), but what do you mean with "hidden backstage discussions"? Not gossip I hope...