Thread: Mithril Hall
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 05:25 PM   #62
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by John Citizen:
Why is Mithrill Hall being discussed in here? You can't talk about anything there. I needed some advice about how to help my friend and I was told I couldn't talk about it and my post was deleted. They liken complaining about things that are legal to pirate jenni or whoever. How do you make society better if you can't complain about things that are legal?

Mobile phones cause cancer. Oops someone might get upset because they use a phone all the time and get worried. Capitalism is failing. Oops someone might get upset because they are a stockbroker. Smoking causes lung cancer. Uh oh. What if a smoker reads this? Boxing should be banned. The speed limit should be lower, it should be illegal to have a child without getting a parenting license and education. Oh and maybe we should talk about abortion because when people do it without being aware of all the issues they get really upset. Oops. If this were the Mithrill Hall this would get deleted and I'd get a nice little message saying I can't talk about this because people get hurt and leave. Well I got hurt and left. Wheres the free speech? I hate that board please don't talk about it in here as it upsets people like me.

Just passing through looking for somewhere I can talk about stuff. People will probably hate me because Im slagging it but i dont care.

Send me a mail with what your question was about. If I can help you I will. Also, I didn't hear anything about this, so let me know where it was posted on the forum and maybe I can tell you why it was deleted. Also, what is your user name there?

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar