View Single Post
Old 06-22-2001, 06:46 PM   #38
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Reeka's and Melusinchen,s get my vote in the category "sensual and beautiful", Moridin's is "beautiful and poetic", Yorick's still manages to bring a smile to my face almost very time I see it. And, of course, there are still lots of others great and inventive sigs here that would deserve a honorable mention and more. But I shall limit myself to two: Bilqis' old caption used to be, by far, the "best in the business" as it was so "funnisophical", but the one that has always touched me the most is - or rather was - the one of Draconia: that slender, beautiful and so extremely delicate-looking woman in front of that mighty dragon that apparently bows to her will has a very strong appeal to me, both poetic and melancholic. Sigh !

As should have become apparent by my choices I don't know very much about the technical aspects of signatures, neither I am very interested in that, so I judge signatures by the emotional impact they have on me.

Well, Grand-Ranger, that was probably a far more detailed and vague vote than you had ever asked for !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 06-22-2001).]