View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 06:26 PM   #12
Moni

Outside your bedroom window!
That must have been heaven!
I am planting a blooming Star Jasmine under grandpa's bedroom window tomorrow.
It is only about two 1/2 feet tall but has 5 or 6 branches coming out from it that are covered with blossoms. Right now, I get to enjoy it while it sits on the porch waiting...tomorrow, it is all for his pleasure.

I'm thinking about putting some honeysuckle under his other window which is around the corner of the house but I don't want to overwhelm him so I am still just considering it. He does not like change much and just within the last couple of weeks, I have painted his awnings, moved the dining room around, hung drapes in his room and told him we are putting an oven in the kitchen!

(funny thing about him not liking change though is that when Rex or his parents do it, he throws a fit but when I do it, its all OK. I don't do anything differently than they would either! I think that is because I, myself, was an abrupt change in his routine when I came here...one he could not keep from happening or make anyone take back and then he sees that all I do makes everything around him better and for whatever reason, as long as I make the changes around here, its fine.)

Moni

------------------