View Single Post
Old 06-09-2001, 12:07 PM   #9
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

I thought this was the I know a clean joke thread?
If you dont think this joke is claean then go wash your mind out with soap!

This joke MUST be read allowed. Do not try this at work as getting the sack may offend.

Little Archie’s folks moved house over the Easter break, so he started a brand new class at a brand new school. On his first day the teacher was doing spelling. She asked the class how to spell revolver. Up goes little Archies hand, and he says

“R; E; V; O; L; V; E; R”

Teacher replies – “Yes Archie that is right. However we do our spelling a little differently here, to make it more fun. Here, Fred will show you.”

Fred stands up grinning and says

Now say this out loud! Just pretend you are a cheerleader

“Revolver. R; E with a ree; with a V; O; L; with a vol with a ree vol; with a V; E; R; with a ver with a volver with a revolver.”

“Wow” goes little Archie. “I see how that’s done. NEAT!”

Teacher beams and sets little Archie some homework. He is to learn to spell his name using this system. He mutters under his breath practicing all day. Late into the night you can hear him muttering and reciting in his bed, and by the next morning he has it off pat.

He gets into the class and teacher calls him to the front. It is the moment of truth!

This bit really MUST be read out loud. I mean it And I challenge you to do it without laughing

“Archibald Arsolton.

A; R; C; H with an arch; with an I; with an arch eye; with a B; A; L; D; with a bald with an eye bald with an arch eye bald; with an A; R; S; with an ars with a bald ars with an eye balled ars; with an O; L with an oll with an ars oll with a bald ars oll with an eye bald ars oll; with a T; O; N with a ton with an oll ton with an ars oll ton with a bald ars oll ton with an eye bald ars oll ton with an Archibald Arsolton!”

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk