View Single Post
Old 06-07-2001, 10:36 AM   #10
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Guys, just relax as Moni and jabidas said. No need to turn this into a bashing thread. Lavindathar means well, I'm sure. His eclectic posting style might annoy some, but that's life I guess. If the colors of his posts are hard to read, don't read 'em.

Lavindathar, just so you know, this forum is very friendly and people will accept you for who you are. We will like you for YOU, not for your skill, or your experience, or your colors, or your sig, or your leadership abilities, or whatever, you know what I mean?

We're VERY chilled out here, and we don't look down on anyone, no matter what their age, experience or whatever. Welcome aboard, mate.

Hey Mem like I said this is not a flame I am just trying to explain to him/her whoever that some people are more sensitive on this board. As us NEWBIES have made an example of before So just to watch what you say.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."