View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 03:31 PM   #23
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Moni,

I really couldn't keep the cat. Believe me, I tried. But he was totally wild, didn't let anybody get close, bit and scratched when anybody get closer than 2m. And it wasn't a warning, mind, he did it full fight. Aimed for the eyes. And he was way bigger and more muscular than a ordinary house cat. My own cat was terrified by him. And it didn't get better after a few months. We really couldn't keep him, I was afraid for my kid. Anyway, we gave him anything he needed to survive. Released him in the wild at full strength in Spring.

Good for you about the kiddy bat ! I hope there won't be fights between her and your cats.

Oh I believe you about the cat!
My sister brought home a kitten of all things from out of the woods one day.
He was the sweetest thing and loved to be petted but without warning, he would climb up our arms in a fraction of a second, clawing, scratching and biting...going for our faces in the end.
We gave him to our dad who broke him of the habit and he lived at dad's house for some 9 or ten years but we still had to be careful around him. He would not bite dad but anyone or anything else was fair game.

onthepequod...the state bird...LMAO!

Moni

------------------