View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 12:29 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Now, how in the world have I missed THIS treasure??!! Ok, this is now bookmarked.

Cloudy, you look just like I thought you would! Very pretty. I love the one of Lady Nightshade...looks just like a vintage photo! You can't beat black & white for that special effect.

I had seen Melusine's photo on the "User Defined Polls" site, so I knew her already, but I do like the other pics as well! Ditto for Rikard. Memnoch, you look like a truly friendly soul...deep wisdom in those eyes.

Moraine...what a cutie! A lot of character coming through your pics.

Nice to see what Ziroc looks like...reminds me of a friend of mine from years ago.

LOL on the Scottish Commandos!!! I did just wonder sometimes if the old rumors were true...

What a pleasant, happy soul you appear to be, Lady Avalon! Good to finally get to see your pic.

Yorick reminds me a little bit of Michael Hutchense of INXS...well, he's a singer, too!

Good one, Stealthy! Very distinguished.

Sir Taliesin, what a fun-looking guy! Looks like a party animal to me!

Bilqis, did I ever tell you what a red-haired lady does to me? Hmmm...best thing that I'm married, LOL!

Charean, you are the one who most closely resembles your signature pic. No kidding...you have that much stateliness; it's definitely the eyes.

Turbovee, you LOOK like the sexy elf mage! Good going! You got a pretty lady there.

Cool pic, Slackerboy! I like your dalmatian!

Lord of Alcohol...wow, nothing like I thought you'd look like! You're a big'un! Very friendly-looking.

Haha, Lord Shield...love the pic! Too funny!

OK, so where's BK and RudeDawg's pics?? Some others missing, too...

...oops, I guess I'll have to send mine in now, too, huh?

This was totally cool. I really appreciated getting to see what everyone looked like. Thanks, Slackerboy, for putting up this thread!